Public Speaking Voice Training
Worried about your speech? Uncertain about your material? We can help turn your ordeal into an enjoyable experience.
Speaking in public informally or formally, though so often an enjoyable and rewarding experience, can also be a daunting one. The tasks may range from simple announcements, introducing or thanking a speaker or giving a full speech yourself. Whatever the task, our public speaking voice training can guide you through your preparation and/or performance.
Sounds Right’s public speaking voice training can help the speaker (experienced or a novice) speak with clarity, warmth and purpose. We can help you:
- to think clearly and purposefully
- manage breath control and posture to support best performance
- develop a flexible range of vocal tones appropriate to the task
- understand and engage with your audience
- manage nerves
- coordinate and control mental and physical responses
- manage visual aids and space with confidence
We can help you with the structure and content of your speech or task; also advise you on your own material for that extra confidence.
Our public speaking voice training has helped individuals to relax, be confident and give their best performance.
We have coached teams to achieve success and self-esteem in recognised competitions and have advised on the set-up and management of Competitions and Festivals.
Our team are regular Public Speaking Competition Judges and Festival Adjudicators
Tel. +44 (0) 1270 820368 or mobile +44 (0) 7770 093878