SOUNDS RIGHT OFFERS VOICE AND PRESENTATION TRAINING SERVICES :
- by qualified professionals
- helps clients understand their own needs
- worldwide voice training, by online video or in person
- to individuals and groups
- time-efficient, cost-effective
- tailored to individual requirements
- speech, accent, confidence, etiquette and more
- online courses, study in your own time
- free tips to your email, ongoing
Why Voice and Presentation Training Services?
Through the combination of voice and presentation training, Sound Right offers a complete package for anyone who uses their voice extensively in their professional life, such as in business, in government, in schools, colleges and university, in the clergy, doctors in their surgery, etc., and people facing interviews or unaccustomed public speaking or group participation of one kind or another.
Through flexible and enjoyable voice training Sounds Right offers solutions to all your voice concerns and problems.
And our presentation training can help you to be relaxed as you approach your important occasion and be vital and confident as you deliver your presentation!
Our Voice Training
We offer a wide range of voice training and pride ourselves on our flexibility to meet the needs of the individual, group or organisation.
Voice Training from Sounds Right
Acquire vocal skills and techniques to enhance personal and professional performance
Formed in 2005 Sounds Right Ltd offers voice, speech and communication training. We offer solutions and invaluable support for all voice users who wish at some time to improve their personal performance and effectiveness – and that is a considerable number of us!
Along with the fear of loneliness, failing health and financial problems, speaking in public (addressing groups in a formal or sometimes informal situation) makes most of us tremble with anxiety. Many others who use their voices for much of the working day – teachers, clergy, broadcasters – can suffer vocal wear and tear, leading to voice problems if the voice is not used sensibly.
- Through flexible and enjoyable training Sounds Right offers solutions to all such concerns and problems.
- By delivering voice and communication training that meets individual needs, Sounds Right clients acquire skills and techniques that enhance their individual as well as their professional social and business performance.
Online Video Courses from Sounds Right
Our latest exciting development is the creation of online video courses, courses you can take in your own time and revisit at no extra cost.
Each course also offers opportunities for one-to-one, student-to-teacher communication.
Our courses are on the Udemy online learning system, an established, tried, tested and proven system for online courses, so we know you’re in very good hands when you study our courses on Udemy.
Click the banner below to take a look at our course “Enhance Your Speaking Voice”, a basic introduction to voice production and effective speaking. You’ll be able to view three preview videos, free, which will help you decide about taking the course.
The course, priced at £19.99, now has over 2350 students and has gained many 5-star reviews, reflecting well on the course content, delivery and pricing.
And when you take a look at this course, you’ll see that you’re offered a 50% discount on the normal price if you enrol by April 30th 2018 – so preview it now!
These video extracts will give you a thorough impression of what the course consists of, so that, even though it was originally conceived as a course for school teachers and college lecturers, it would be of great value to anyone who uses their voice extensively in their professional life.
Our Presentation Training
Sounds Right’s Presentation Training can help turn your impending ordeal into an enjoyable experience so that you can express yourself with ease and confidence. At Sounds Right we can:
- Guide you through your preparation and advise you on purpose, content and form
- Show you how to acquire positive body language, posture, gesture and eye contact
- Enable you to breathe effectively and confidently
- Maximize your vocal technique – articulation, resonance, projection, tone, pace and pitch
- Equip you to interact with assurance and composure, control nerves, respond to questions and manage your audience
- Enable you to be prepared and take control so that you can relax, thus enjoying your performance!
We know that whatever your voice needs – simple or complex – we can help you and we would like to help! Voices fascinate us and we gain enormous satisfaction from seeing our clients overcome fears, take control of their voice and enjoy speaking.
All our staff are active, professional practitioners who constantly update their vocal and teaching skills, knowledge and techniques and therefore can be relied upon to give a high quality service whatever the request.